Training English For Specific Purposes
Aksent’s Soft Skills training Courses are exclusively designed for working professionals who are looking out for a straight-forward and a concrete approach training to develop their Personality skills. You might possess excellent technical knowledge and are potential enough to be better than your co-workers, but because of your poor interpersonal skills your career growth becomes very minimal.
- Courseware with CD-ROM and Interactive Workbook Online access
- NEW Video Footage and Audio support material of Native speakers
- Interactive Workbook with practice exercises, samples, phrase bank and glossary
- Business Expert Views , PPTs, Documentaries addressing key issues
“A wide range of short and specialized business English programs for different work skills, industries and professions”
Course Approach and Outcomes
- Fast and intensive courses can be completed in 20-30 Hours to make progress quickly.
- Courses are delivered to intermediate to advanced level aspirants.
- Courses allow you to express yourself better.
- Additionally professionals are addressed on variables such as confidence building, fluency, phrasing, personality, body language, eye contact and humour for effective results.
Modules(Professionals can choose any of the following courses)
- E-mail writing Course– This course equips with techniques to help you to communicate appropriately and effectively by e-mail
- Successful Presentation Program – The course focuses on helping you to present effectively in English. Topics include how to talk clearly about visuals, how to summarize and other required skills to make you a successful presenter.
- Negotiating Skills Training – This course helps you to train you on intercultural skills required for successful negotiation.
- Effective Selling Skills – Exclusive course for sales professionals who require fluent business English to engage with domestic and international clients.
- English for Human Resources – This course is highly suitable for HR managers, their staff and those employed in personnel department.
- Telephoning and Socializing Skills – Learn strategies for communicating by telephone and get trained of building good relationships with international clients and colleagues.
- English for Nursing – This course is designed to improve the communication skills and specialist English knowledge of healthcare professionals.
- English for the Hotels and catering industry – This course offers a straightforward, practical approach to developing speaking and listening skills for the hotel and catering industry.
|Course Level||Duration||Class Frequency|
|Pre-Intermediate||30 Hours||Weekday/ Weekend|
|Intermediate||30 Hours||Weekday/ Weekend|
|Upper Intermediate||20 Hours||Weekday/ Weekend|