Grammar and Vocabulary Training
“Is your Consciousness about grammatical mistakes not allowing you to speak up or write confidently?”
Let’s not Learn Grammar; let’s practise it!
Grammar is the foundation of any language, and English is no different. With Aksent’s grammar course, you can take a big leap towards speaking and writing fluently in English.
Aksent’s the Best English Training Institute and its best Grammar courses are highly recommended for entry level learners, students, aspirants preparing for international exams, and professionals who wanted to gain confidence in their writing and speaking skills.The course is suitable for learners from Beginners to Upper-intermediate level.
Course Approach and Outcomes
- The right balance of explanation and practice, and regular testing on grammar skills make these courses a wonderful learning experience for grammar learners.
- Activities of these courses are contextualized to practice grammar in everyday situation.
- Important grammar topics are practiced to stretch the English language skills.
- Common errors in written and spoken English are averted through practice sessions.
Who should enroll?
- Anyone who does not know the basics of grammar
- Anyone who knows the basics but wants to brush up grammar
- Anyone who can communicate well in English. However, not confident of using grammatical structures.
- Aspirants preparing for International English Exams
- Working Professionals who write and speak more with their colleagues and clients and feel that you are not able to convey.
|Level||Beginner to Intermediate|
|Duration||40 Hours (2 Hours/day) – 2 Months|
|Mode||(Part Time/ Regular/ Weekdays/ Weekends)|
|Course Curriculum||✓ Be’ forms - am, is, are, was, were, been |
✓ ‘Have, Do’ Forms
✓ Nouns, Verbs and Auxiliaries
✓ Question Forms
✓ Tenses – Past Simple Past Continuous Past Perfect Past Perfect Continuous
✓ Tenses – Present Simple Present Continuous Present Perfect Present Perfect Continuous
✓ Tenses-Future Forms
✓ Comparative and Superlative Adjectives
✓ Quantifiers (Countable and Uncountable)
✓ Relative Clauses
✓ Passive Voice
✓ Modal Verbs
✓ Commonly Used Prepositions
✓ Connecting Words
✓ Conditionals (First, Second and Third)
✓ Reported Speech
|Timings|| Weekday - Wednesday, Thursday, Friday|
8.30 A.M to 10.30 A.M
5.00 P.M to 7.00 P.M
Weekend – Saturday and Sunday
4 P.M to 7 P.M