Communicative English Courses
Aksent offers the best Spoken English courses to assist your ability to communicate in English and taste success in your life. These courses focus on General and Functional English with variety of situations both in and out of the workplace. The lessons which our course covers, not only help you to speak fluent but also ameliorate your self-confidence. Our spoken English courses are equipped with numerous practice sessions, which allow analytical approach to vocabulary, pronunciation, grammar, writing and speaking skills.
Why Speaking Skills?
Out of all the skills in regards to any language, speaking is considered to be the toughest of all. Speaking skills in relation of English or any other language cannot be developed unless the student gets a significant chance to immerse into it completely. Mostly people are able to manage listening, writing and reading English, but when it comes to speaking, the task becomes quite challenging.
Intensive Spoken English Courses
Here, Aksent comes to the picture to play a vital role in enhancing the speaking skills. Our Communicative English programs are focused on improvising your English speaking and communication skills. The spoken English courses, which are meant to enhance the speaking skills are being developed actively and not just being practiced.
Aksent’s advanced blended training offers highly innovative and unique mix of engaging classroom training and assessments, accompanied by personalised online practices, which allows the students to progress in a consistent manner.
Course Methodology and Features
- The course is targeted to assure continuous improvement in the communication skills of the student.
- The course work gives a complete access to the online assessments, online workbooks and online practices which are delivered through learning management system.
- The approaches are learning oriented and the progress feedbacks are generated automatically and instantly.
- The student is offered personalised practice after each test, to evaluate and improve on his mistakes.
- Automatically-scored speaking, listening, reading and writing tests with grade books are offered to help the students analyse their progress.
- Online speaking tests are offered on the student portal to assess fluency and pronunciation.
- The course material available for the students opting for blended training also consists of provoking videos and audios, followed by interactive exercises.
- The course is mapped with CEFR (Six level instructions-from basic to advanced learner)
- Students can attend the class once or twice a week to attend speaking sessions and other doubt clearing sessions to compare and evaluate their progress live.
|Duration||Batches / Timings||Eligibility||Fees|
|40 Hours*||Refer Batch Calendar||Beginner to Advanced Learners||Contact Our Counsellor|
*The course comes with online access code valid for 1 year for extensive practice learning
*Fees for Non Resident Indians / Foreign Expatriates vary from the regular fee.
- International Courseware mapped with English Language Assessment
- NEW Audio support material of Native speakers for Listening
- Online Access for Extra practice for Blended Learners
- Course Completion Certificate mapped with CEFR
- Internationally valid certificate post completion of assessment.